Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I´m here!
I'm here in San Jose now. It is actually a really nice day out. There were clear skys and I could see everything from the plane. I got a bird eye's view of big craters and smoking volcanos. I haven't ate all day and now I am waiting for my Casado (prepared plate of rice, beans, plantians and salad) to cook at the hostel's resturant. I've already gone over my daily budget! I did not sleep at all last night and only got 2 hours of sleep on the plane so I am ready for a nice long nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yahoo! Glad you made it safe! Enjoy the wonderful weather. Did I mention I had to scrape frost off my windshield yesterday morning, May 12?! Take in some sunshine for us poor Minnesotans. :D Love, Daddy
So glad you're there safe and sound. I can't wait to see pictures! Have a fabulous time!
Love, Aunt Ellie
Hey Sarah,
It was good to hear your voice and I appreciated getting the call of your safe arrival in San Jose. I look forward to hearing about your adventures here on the blog. Get your much needed sleep, you sounded tired. Love you kiddo, Love Mom
Post a Comment