Nicaragua & Panama = 7 weeks of adventure
Thanks babe, that was nice of you.
Hey do you have any plans of going to Buenos Aires? I use to watch this stupid soap opera and well they filmed in Buenos Aires and it was just awesome and well just wondering if your headed that way at all? Love you and enjoy each moment! Love,Mom
Do you know where Buenos Aires is, mom?
Yeah I do...duh LOL...I thought about it after words and realized I had a blonde moment :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks babe, that was nice of you.
Hey do you have any plans of going to Buenos Aires? I use to watch this stupid soap opera and well they filmed in Buenos Aires and it was just awesome and well just wondering if your headed that way at all? Love you and enjoy each moment!
Love,
Mom
Do you know where Buenos Aires is, mom?
Yeah I do...duh LOL...I thought about it after words and realized I had a blonde moment :-)
Post a Comment