Monday, June 30, 2008
Paradise
I´ve made it to Bocas del Toro, and I am so glad I did. The water here is warm and crystal clear. I am hopefully going on a snorkeling trip today. It´s a pretty good deal too. $20 for an all day trip 9:30am to 4:30pm. I say hopefully, because it´s really cloudy right now and it looks like it may rain. If it does I will definitely stay another day, because this is one thing I really don´t want to miss out on. I actually need to get going to get ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally you made it...Have fun and enjoy...Love you Kiddo....
Sounds wonderful. Make sure you get sunscreen on your back. When I snorkled in Hawaii, I had sunscreen everwhere but my back, cause I just didn't think about it. Well, I ended up eith 2nd & 3rd degree burns on my back from the sun baking my back and the water drawing it to my back from having my face down snorkling all day. Spent 2 days in bed after that. Not the smartest thing I've ever done. Live and learn. Have a great time! Love you.
Ellie
Post a Comment