Monday, June 23, 2008

Travel plans

When I made it into town yesterday around 3pm the bus ticket office was already closed since it was Sunday. So this morning when I got here the 9:30am bus was already sold out, so I am hanging out in town waiting for the 12pm instead. That means I will be spending yet another night in San Jose and then leaving for Puerto Viejo first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hope you caught the next bus, but may be missing the first bus was a sign that you should slow down? Travel easy. You only have a week and a half left. Enjoy the last of your time down there. Travel at a slower pace and let your body catch up if you have a cold. Sipping coconut milk on the beach ain't a bad idea. Oh, hey, last night on HGTV a couple "boys" were buying a vacation home in Costa Rica. Love, Daddy P.S. Britt beans :)