Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Adios Leon
I have really enjoyed Leon and I wouldn't mind spending another day or two here, but I've decided to move on so I can see more. I'm catching the bus at 12:45pm to head to Esteli. I've spent the last week and a half in cities, so I am ready to make my way back into the jungle. I didn't plan on going this far north in Nicaragua, but I love it here. I'm glad I have the time to explore anywhere I'd like to go. I plan on checking out a place called Hospedaje Luna. I believe they have internet there, but if not it might take me a day to find somewhere that does. It will be about a 2-3 hour bus ride, maybe more depending on the condition of the bumpy dirt roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment