Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Esteli
I'm finally out of the heat up in the cool mountains. Actually Esteli is bigger and more "city-like" than I thought it would be. There are not many tourists here and only a couple people at my hostel. My main reason for coming up this way though is to see the Miraflor nature reserve. They have home stays you can do for $13, which also includes meals. It's a really beautiful area and it sounds like a great experience. The lady who owns the hostel is going to tell me more about it later and I might head there tomorrow, or otherwise the next day. I'm sure I will not have internet there, but I will let you know when I am leaving and how long I plan on staying there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sarah,
I guess I'm just getting caught up on your blogs. Wow Sledding down volcano ashes, crazy! Hope you got your pictures while doing it. I also missed your phone call, but at least you got to talk to Grandma. Love you and Miss you, glad to know your having fun and staying safe....
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment