Cool! Hey Sarah. Sorry. I was a little tired last night when you called. Also your internet phone had a real bad connection. Any how...I looked up volcano sledding in Leon on the internet. Looks very cool. That is on my "Life's to-do-list"! Love, Daddy
Okay, after I read your Dad's post then I looked up volcano sledding, now it makes sense. I had no idea what you meant. Wow, looks incredible. Hope you stayed on your board. Love, Ellie
3 comments:
Cool! Hey Sarah. Sorry. I was a little tired last night when you called. Also your internet phone had a real bad connection. Any how...I looked up volcano sledding in Leon on the internet. Looks very cool. That is on my "Life's to-do-list"! Love, Daddy
Okay, after I read your Dad's post then I looked up volcano sledding, now it makes sense. I had no idea what you meant. Wow, looks incredible. Hope you stayed on your board.
Love,
Ellie
Haha, I only crashed once in the beggining. Much better than others though.
Post a Comment